Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver & Software Download
Canon PIXMA iP8500 is for those who are searching for a photo printer which has an excellent result. It is an inkjet photo printer which comes with several good things. It can do the duplex printing delivering in the good performance. In addition, it has balanced paper handling and it is covered in the affordable prince. In the look, it looks completely simple but stunning. It comes in two collaborations of colors which is black and silver. The black one covers the body while the silver enhances the line side of the printer. It is equipped with really simple buttons on the front left side of the printer.
Like Canon PIXMA MP150, this printer is equipped with several devices. Canon PIXMA iP8500 has a paper tray which is available for the 150 sheets of paper in the fit size. In addition, it is featured in good connectivity. The use may get the direct access to printing in from the digital camera.
In addition, for the matter of quality, this printer is equipped with 5 ink cartridges such as cyan, magenta, yellow, dye black and pigmented black. In addition, it can result in several good transparencies such as matte, semi-gloss, and glossy photo printing. Canon PIXMA iP8500 is a recommended one to have.
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Specification
|Resolution||Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi|
|Print engine||8-ink ChromaPLUS Photo system with FINE and Micro-Nozzles ejecting 2 pl drop size permanently|
|Colour management||ICM, ColorSync, Exif Print|
|Colour print speed||Text & Graphics: Up to 15 ppm (Max), 4.6 ppm (Std); A4 Full Page: Up to 2.38 ppm (Std)|
|Photo print speed||A4: 35 seconds (Max); Borderless 4 x 6″: 21 seconds (Max)|
|Media type||Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)|
|Media weight||Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²|
|Media input||Sheet feeder: 150 sheets; Cassette: 150 sheets; CD-R / DVD tray: 1 printable CD-R or DVD|
|CD-R printing||Available as standard|
|Media size||Sheet feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Credit Card (54 x 86 mm); Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″|
|Borderless printing||Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″ & Credit Card sizes|
|Two-sided printing||Available using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 5 x 7″ sizes|
|Ink cartridge configuration||Single Ink technology – eight separate ink tanks (BCI-6BK, BCI-6C, BCI-6PC, BCI-6M, BCI 6PM, BCI 6Y, BCI-6R, BCI-6G)|
|Black ink tank life||210 pages at 5% coverage; 1100 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 image)|
|Colour ink tank(s) life||210 pages at 5% coverage per ink tank Cyan: 1100 pages, Magenta: 790 pages, Yellow: 540 pages, Photo Cyan: 380 pages, Photo Magenta: 280, Red: 2300, Green: 2300 (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 image)|
|PC interface & connectivity||USB and USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Camera interface & connectivity||Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge & Bubble Jet Direct compliant digital cameras & camcorders|
|Camera direct printing||Compatibility: Exif 2.21 or earlier, DPOF compliant|
|Operating system requirements||Windows: PC with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me or Windows 98, USB interface¹, CD-ROM Drive. Free hard disk space: 50 MB for Windows XP/2000, 15 MB for Windows Me/98. Mac: Macintosh computer with Mac OS 9.x or Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later, USB interface. Free hard disk space: 30 MB for Mac OS 9.x, 100 MB for Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later.|
|Driver features||Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo; Mac: Photo Optimizer PRO, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo; Mac OS X: Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo|
|Software included||Windows: Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoRecord, CD-LabelPrint; Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint|
|Power source||AC 220-240V 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||Approx. 1 W (standby), approx. 23 W (printing)|
|Temperature range||5 – 35 °C|
|Humidity||10 – 90% RH|
|Acoustic noise levels||Approx. 34dB (A) (quiet mode)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||453 x 293 x 170 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 7.3 kg|
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver & Software Installations
Manual instruction to install Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver
As if you are about to use the printer, you have to set up the printer driver properly with all these steps below on your Windows operating system.
- The installation process of Canon PIXMA iP8500 can be started whenever the download is completed and you are ready to start the setting up. The first step, just clicks and open the file directory where you save the downloaded file. The driver file name commonly ends with .exe.
- Double-click on the driver file or you can right-click on it to choose ?run as administrator? and then wait for several minutes while the driver files of Canon PIXMA iP8500 is being extracted. After the file extraction is done, just follow the next installation steps.
- The installation of software program will begin to set the Canon PIXMA iP8500 driver software package up and just do the following instruction shown on the computer screen to finish the setting.
- After done the following instruction, your Canon PIXMA iP8500 printing device is ready to be used.
Manual Instruction To Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver
To uninstall the Canon PIXMA iP8500 printing device from your Windows operating system, make sure you are following these steps below.
- Click the start menu on your Windows screen.
- Click on control panel icon or simply type ?control panel? down on the search column. There would be several icons there, and then click once below the ?programs? menu named ?uninstall an application?.
- On the list of installed application, search the Canon PIXMA iP8500 computer driver which is to be removed or simply type the application on search column.
- Double-click on the icon of Canon PIXMA iP8500, and then click uninstall/change. To complete the uninstallation process, simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen.
Driver Download Or Installation Process For Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iP8500 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iP8500. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for Windows XP or Windows 8 is not much different way.
|PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver For Windows Vista (64-bit)||1.90/1.90b||3.4 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver For (Windows 2000/Windows XP)||1.80||7 MB||Download|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows (7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||1.10||4.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Easy-LayoutPrint For (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64)||1.03||36 MB||Download|
|iP8500 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||10.51.2.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|PIXMA iP8500 Printer Driver For (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)||4.83||6.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Printer User Guide for Windows users||1.0||4.7 MB||Download|
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Full Driver & Software Package Free Download
Good news from the owner driverprintercanon.com, thus those who look for the download link for all in one printer driver and full software of Canon PIXMA iP8500, the download link is accessible , and no worry for broken link as any link for any platform works properly. While downloading the software, to ensure that there is nothing wrong while using Canon PIXMA iP8500, you need to pay attention toward the installation or download User Manual below.